They provide 19 quality control and 33 quality assurance templates (also on the CD-ROM) for achieving global regulatory compliance, and quality operations procedures for achieving the standards for writing and executing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for aspects of drugs, drug-device combinations, diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and bulk pharmaceutical chemicals.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- British Pharmaceutical Codex
- British Phosphate Commission
- British Potato Council
- British Poultry Council (formerly British Poultry Meat Federation)
- Broadening Participation in Computing (US NSF)
- Brown Printing Company
- Bruton Parish Church (Williamsburg, VA)
- Building Partnership Capacity
- Building Performance Centre (UK)
- Building Professionals Consortium (Canada)
- Bulk Power Control
- Bureau de Poste Civil (Canada Post)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne (French: post office of the country; Belgian postmark)
- Business Plan Challenge (various organizations)
- Business Plan Competition (various schools)
- Business Planning and Consolidation
- Business Plus Corporation
- Business Prioritization Council
- Business Process Change
- Business Process Choreography/Choreographer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PharmaFacilities exhibits will feature the full range of products and services needed to support any pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, from research laboratories to bulk pharmaceutical chemical manufacturing, oral solid dosage manufacturing, sterile manufacturing facilities, biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, as well as warehouses and storage facilities Exhibiting companies will represent six major categories: Architecture, Engineering & Construction will include products and services such as building design, modular structures, interior finishes, roofing, power systems and sources, mechanical power transmission, HVAC and building components.