Heyl & Patterson has been an industry leader in the design and manufacture of thermal processing systems and bulk material handling equipment since its founding in 1887.
What does BMH stand for?
BMH stands for Bulk Material Handling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMH
We have 53 other meanings of BMH in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Mountain Gold Exploration Corporation (Reno, NV)
- Base Message Host
- Bibliothèque du Musée de l'Homme (French: Museum of Man Library; National Museum of Natural History; Paris, France)
- Black Mental Health (various locations)
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Boston Music Hall (now Boston Symphony Hall)
- Bourguignon Maintenance Hydromécanique (French: Burgundy Hydromechanical Maintenance; Bosc-Roger-sur-Bochy, France)
- Brest Métropole Habitat (French: Brest City Housing; Brest, France)
- Briançon Matériel Hôtelier (French: Briancon Hotel Equipment; Briancon, France)
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Michigan)
- Burt Matthews Hall (University of Waterloo; UK)
- Barrie Minor Hockey Association (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Bicycle Mobile Hams of America
- Black Mental Health Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Blue Mountain Humane Association (La Grande, OR)
- Brantford Minor Hockey Association (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority (New York)
- Banging My Head Against the Keyboard
- Banging My Head Against the Wall
- British Materials Handling Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
a company that designs and installs bulk material handling equipment and facilities, proposed a system that included two 30-ton silos and a 30-ton/hour bucket elevator to fill each silo.
com Joe Accetta, President Abrasion resistant linings and pipes custom-engineered to extend life of bulk material handling equipment.
9780873352482 Bulk material handling by conveyor belt 6.
Booth 10524 Supplies modular tubing systems for bulk material handling and fume and dust evacuation.
The attachments are sold into the scrap recycling, demolition, construction and bulk material handling markets.