The new drive features optional Bulk Data Encryption (BDE) for hard-drive-level data security.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Bulk Data Encryption (computing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Beyond Demonstrable Effect
- Bijna Dood Ervaringen (Dutch: Near Death Experience)
- BitLocker Drive Encryption (Microsoft)
- Block Diagram Editor
- Bond Dissociation Energy
- Borland Database Engine
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- brominated diphenyl ethers
- Brothers, Deadalus, Elphinstone (national park)
- Bulletin Départemental des Ecoles (French: County Schools Bulletin)
- Bund der Energieverbraucher
- Bureau des Eleves (French university student association)
- Bureau des Etudiants (French: Office of Students)
- Bus Driver Error
- Business Data Entity
- Business Development Engineer
- Business Development Enterprise (various locations)
- Business Development Environment
- Business Development Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
NITROX is a programmable, highly integrated, single chip solution designed to combine all aspects of IPSec and SSL protocol security including extensive secure packet and record processing, bulk data encryption and public key processing.