What does BATT stand for?
BATT stands for Bulimic Automatic Thoughts Test (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BATT
We have 7 other meanings of BATT in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Simulation
- Battlefield Automated Tactical Support System
- Battlefield Targeting Support System
- Behavioral Assessment and Technology Support System
- British Army Training Support Unit Belize
- Benzoic Acid Tolerance Test
- Birmingham Area Technology Task Force (Alabama)
- British Army Training Team
- Battalion Chief
- Bay Area Table Tennis Federation (California)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer for Local Engagements
- Beat Auto Theft Through Law Enforcement (Illinois)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer, Local Engagements War Games
- Basic Air Tactics Trainer
- Best American Toxicology Testing Services (California)
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (est. 1989; India)
- Bay Area Typographical Union (San Francisco, CA)
- British American Tobacco Uganda Ltd.