Both anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa are considered rare, however eating disorders not otherwise specified (EDNOS) are a common occurrence with adolescent girls.
What does BULN stand for?
BULN stands for Bulimia Nervosa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Blue and UV Laser Diodes
- Botswana Unified Local Government Service Association
- n-Butyl Lithium
- Biblioteca de La Universidad de La Laguna
- Brine Upstate Lacrosse League
- Battalion/Unit Level Logistics Evaluation Tool
- Brenau University Learning and Leisure Institute (Georgia)
- Base Upper-Level Ontology (philosophy)
- Badan Urusan Logistik (Indonesian national logistics agency)
- Berkeley Urdu Language Program in Pakistan
- Boston University Law Review
- Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners (law firm; Moldova)
- Bullous-Ulcerative Lichen Ruber Planus (dermatosis)
- Birmingham University Labour Students (UK)
- Buller's Shearwater (bird species)
- Billar Ultra Lite Virtual Augmentat
- Bargaining Unit Member
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Treatment plans and interventions for evidence-based psychotherapy RC552 In this book for professionals, cognitive therapists Zweig and Leahy present a 20-session treatment plan for working with clients with bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder.
Third, brain dopamine could be a treatment target in bulimia nervosa using specific medication that targets those abnormalities.
Hypnotherapy has been determined to be an effective approach for treating bulimia nervosa.
After an overview of eating disorders, they focus on the treatment in turn of anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder.
Results Demographic data (combined anorexia and bulimia nervosa patients) All patients were female.
Around 60,000 people may be experiencing anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa at anyone time in the UK.