Against the backdrop of the ongoing crisis, only 5% of the employable Bulgarians have their own business, according to an annual report of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA).
What does BSMEPA stand for?
BSMEPA stands for Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (Bulgaria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Music Education (degree)
- Bachelor of Science Marine Engineering
- Breeder Reactor Structural Materials (Irradiation) Experiment
- British Schools of the Middle East (UK)
- Business Systems Modernization Executive
- Bharathiar School of Management & Entrepreneur Development
- Bureau of Small and Medium Enterprise Development (Philippines)
- Belgian Society of Mechanical and Environmental Engineering
- Bristol Society of Model and Experimental Engineers (est. 1909; UK)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Beale Street Music Fest (Memphis, TN)
- Beijing Satellite Manufacturing Factory (China)
- Bone-Screw Mandible Fixation
- Bulletin de la Société Mathématique de France
- Bastard System Manager from Hell
- Barbra Streisand Music Guide (fan website)
- Berlin-Sydney Marketing GmbH
- Borders Squirrel Management Group (UK)
- Bozell Sawyer Miller Group Worldwide (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA) may be closed after its functions related to the Competitiveness Operational Progam get transferred to a Directorate of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
According to Liliya Gyurova, who heads a winery, the organizer of Bulgaria's participation in the 19th edition of the exhibition, the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA), failed to send a representative to Moscow, and, more importantly, to transfer the money for the two pavilions on time.