The Bulgarian Association of Music Producers and Bulgaria's Internet society seem to agree with the new course of action of the Bulgarian authorities.
What does BAMP stand for?
BAMP stands for Bulgarian Association of Music Producers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAMP
We have 24 other meanings of BAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Background Message Processor
- Barbados Association of Medical Practitioners
- Battlefield Automation Management Program
- Battlefield Automation Master Plan
- Biblioteca Alfonso Mandelli Pagnano (Italy)
- Black AIDS Media Partnership (HIV/AIDS awareness)
- Blarg and Marty Productions
- Bridge Asset Management Program (India)
- BSD Apache Mysql Php (web servers)
- Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Black America's Political Action Committee
- Berkeley Art Museum Pacific Film Archive
- Bis(Aminophenoxy Phenyl) Methyl Phosphine Oxide
- Bilateral Anterior Magnetic Phrenic Stimulation
- Business and Marketing Planning Solutions (web consultants)
- Bad Ass Mother Runner
- Bakla Ako, May Reklamo? (Filipino: I'm Gay, Have a Problem?; blog)
- Big Ass Moon Roof (Ford Edge Vista moonroof)
- Bilirubin-Albumin Molar Ratio
- British Allied Manufacturers Representatives (BAMR Pty Ltd; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lot has changed," Ina Kileva, executive director of Bulgarian anti-piracy outfit Bulgarian Association of Music Producers (BAMP), says.