Among Bulgarian tourism business branch organizations, the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association has supported the bill, while the Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism has opposed it.
What does BAAT stand for?
BAAT stands for Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism (non-governmental organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAAT
We have 2 other meanings of BAAT in our Acronym Attic
- British Association of Audiological Scientists
- Bulletin of the American Astronomical Society
- Business and Accounting Services (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Bay Area Active Sports Alliance (Washburn, WI)
- Botanical Artists' Association of Southern Africa
- Brandeis Asian American Students Association (Brandeis University; Massachusetts)
- Business Aviation Association of Southern Africa
- Bay Area Alliance for Sustainable Development (California)
- British Association of American Square Dance Clubs
- British Association of Art Therapists
- Boston Area Anticoagulation Trial for Atrial Fibrillation
- Bulgarian Association of Apparel and Textile Producers and Exporters
- Burmese American Association of Texas (Houston, TX)
- Bay Area Artists Unite (California)
- British Astronomical Association Variable Star Section (UK)
- Bad Assed Atheist With Attitude
- Bachelor of Arts in Business
- Basa Air Base (Philippines)
- Base Address Buffer
- Base Attack Bonus (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gabriel Hershman's trip was part of the Green Days project, organised by the Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism, Odysseia-In tour operator, the French Cultural Institute in Sofia and NGOs working in alternative tourism and care for the environment.
The sales of organic foods in Bulgaria grew by more than 15% in 2010 year-on-year, according to Lubomir Popiordanov, head of the Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism (BAAT).