Its group of companies includes the Central Cooperative Bank, Chimimport, Bulgaria Air, among many others.
What does LZB stand for?
LZB stands for Bulgaria Air (ICAO code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LZB
We have 1 other meaning of LZB in our Acronym Attic
- Lempel-Ziv Coding 1978 (dictionary-based lossless data compression)
- Lempel-Ziv 9 (adaptive data compression algorithm)
- Labor Zionist Alliance
- Leading Zero Anticipator
- Lepidoptera of South Africa
- Lev Zetlin Associates (New York)
- Lewis and Zimmerman Associates, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Licensed ZapThink Architect (advanced computer education)
- Lake Zone Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Tanzania)
- Loser Zusammenschluss Aktiver Studierender (German: Loose Concentration of Active Students)
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Landeszentralbank (German: German Bundesbank regional branch)
- Latvijas Zemes Banka (Latvian: Latvian Land Bank)
- Linienzugbeinflussung (cab signalling system of German, Austrian and Spanish high speed trains)
- Layered Zero Coding (digital video)
- Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan, Mexico - Na (Airport Code)
- Leading Zero Count (binary data operations)
- Low/Zero Carbon
- Lake Zurich Community Church
- Loading Zone Cargo Gate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alma Tour hit the headlines after Bulgaria Air announced on September 9 that it was refusing to carry passengers whose tickets had been booked by the company because the firm owed seven million leva in arrear debt to the airline.
Apr 15, 2010 Bulgaria Air Bulgaria Air will start twice-weekly Sofia-Skopje service in June, increasing to thrice-weekly in July.
It is extremely important that Louis Tours has chosen to co-operate with airlines, such as Eurocypria, Cyprus Airways, Czech Airlines, Bulgaria Air, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Gulf and Malev," read the announcement.
At 04:00 on August 31, Sofia Airport's new runway became operational when a Bulgaria Air Boeing 737 took off on a domestic flight to Varna.
The media group also published the official onboard magazine of the Bulgarian national flag carrier, Bulgaria Air, and owns a national radio chain, internet sites and mobile platforms.