Spathoglottis plicata is a terrestrial that can be frequently seen in open area in the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and the Central Catchment area.
What does BTNR stand for?
BTNR stands for Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTNR
We have 1 other meaning of BTNR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Thicket Natural Heritage Trust (Texas)
- Balai Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Kayan Mentarang National Park Office; Indonesia)
- Beyond the Next Level
- Bharti Telenet Limited
- Butyrophilin-Like Protein
- Balai Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
- Bomb Town News Observer (blog)
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Big Thicket National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- British Telecom Network Requirement
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Better-Than-Nothing Security
- Berkshire Trails Nordic Ski Club (Windsor MA)
- Black-Throated Green Warbler (bird species)
- Bachman Turner Overdrive (band)
- Back to Office
- Back To One publications (Hollywood, CA)
- Back to Original (various companies)
- Begin Time Option
- Betts Telecom Oklahoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
sg SEE Bukit Timah Nature Reserve This 400- acre nature reserve gives you a fabulous rainforest experience.