Processors typically expend time and labor to remove die buildup because they don't know how to eliminate it any other way.
What does BLDUP stand for?
BLDUP stands for Buildup
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Blue Lagoon Dive Shop (est. 1973; Truk, Micronesia)
- British Library for Development Studies (University of Sussex, England, UK)
- Business Long Distance Service
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- British Library Document Supply Centre
- British Library Document Supply Copyright Clearance Centre
- Blood Shipment Report
- Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco (Spanish: Luis Demetrio Tinoco Library; Costa Rica)
- Black Lung Disability Trust Fund (US DOL)
- Blanchardstown Local Drugs Task Force (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bidirectional Laser Doppler Velocimetry (blood flow measurement)
- Bachelor of Land Economy (University of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
- Basic Logic Element (computer algorithm)
- Belen (Amtrak station code; Belen, NM)
- Bellingham LAN (Local Area Network) Experience (Bellingham, WA)
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Bevel Large End (pipe design)
- Bilateral Lower Extremity
- Bilingual Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
When cocaine gets into the brain, it blocks this dopamine pump, and there's a buildup of dopamine in the space between neurons called the synapse.
A team of researchers in the United States, Austria, and Italy discovered this oddity as part of a study of atherosclerosis--the buildup of fatty plaques in arteries--and other health problems in randomly chosen volunteers in Italy.
A system audit performed at GM's Defiance, Ohio foundry provides practical solutions to emissions buildup in ducts, hoods and dust collectors.
Thoroughly cleaning the inside of the compactor chute eliminates the source of the pollutants and the foul odors, leaving the chute coated with an enzyme that not only smells clean and natural, but protects against future buildups.
INTRODUCTION This paper reviews the literature on die lip buildup in extrusion and related phenomena affecting calendering (1), injection molding, and injection blow molding (2).
Traditional defined benefit plans provide very little buildup of value in the early years, while defined contribution or cash balance plans provide much less benefit buildup in the later years.