However, a review of the literature regarding the role of mycotoxins and building-related illness found case definitions are inconclusive.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Building-Related Illness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Boyne Research Institute
- Bradford Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Brain Response Interface
- Brand Rating Index
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
- Burst Repetition Interval
- Burzynski Research Institute
- Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Behavioral Research in Accounting (journal)
- Burdekin River Irrigation Area (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Less clearly established are the specific causes of building-related illness and the measures required to prevent or ameliorate them.
In its first year of operation, 400 of the 700 occupants exhibited signs typical of building-related illness.
This article focuses on the role played by microorganisms due to sick-building syndrome and building-related illness.
Both situations are linked to Sick Building Syndrome and Building-Related Illness, neither of which is fully understood.
Given the above and the activities of the patient likely leading to aerosolization of the fungal contamination, there is no reason to believe exposure to thermophilic organisms played a role in this patient's building-related illness.
sick building syndrome and building-related illness are a major health concern.