What does BATU stand for?
BATU stands for Building and Allied Trade Union (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BATU
We have 2 other meanings of BATU in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Table Tennis Federation (California)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer for Local Engagements
- Beat Auto Theft Through Law Enforcement (Illinois)
- Battalion Analyzer and Tactical Trainer, Local Engagements War Games
- Basic Air Tactics Trainer
- Best American Toxicology Testing Services (California)
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (est. 1989; India)
- Bay Area Typographical Union (San Francisco, CA)
- British American Tobacco Uganda Ltd.
- Brotherhood of Asian Trade Unions
- British Army Training Unit Kenya (UK MOD)
- Baltic Appeal to the United Nations (est. 1966)
- Baltic Association to the United Nations
- British American Tobacco - US
- British Army Training Unit Suffield (Alberta, Canada)
- Balloons above the Valley (Napa, CA; hot air balloon tours)
- Bay Area Teen Voices (San Francisco, CA)
- Borehole Acoustic Televiewer (geophysics)
- Bounce Address Tag Validation (email)
- Bay Area Travel Writers (San Francisco, CA)