In the early '90s, the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations developed a Building Trades Organizing Project to bolster the unionization of construction trades.
What does BTOP stand for?
BTOP stands for Building Trades Organizing Project (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTOP
- British Thoracic Oncology Group (UK)
- British Transport Officers Guild (UK)
- Butyl Alcohol
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory (Japan)
- Brief Treatment Outcome Measure (Australia)
- Basic Training Orientation Program
- Boat Operator, Craft Less Than Twenty-Five Feet Length
- Books to Oregon Prisoners
- Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (US DOC)
- Business, Technology, Organization, Process and People
- Back-to-Office Report
- Bloody Tears of Revenge (gaming clan)
- Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
- BT (British Telecommunications) Openreach (UK)
- Built-to-Order Service (Advantech)
- Burroughs Technology Operating System
- Berklee Teachers on Teaching (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Black Tower of Time
- Bleeding Tears of Tomorrow (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Very much so, "said Bob Ozinga, Building Trades Organizing Project director.