com)-- Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announces the 2012 Corporate Partner Program, a sponsorship and advertising program for industry partners.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Building Service Contractor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Bronzez sans Cruauté (French: Tan without Cruelty)
- Brother Solutions Center (computer products)
- Brothers and Sisters of Charity
- Brunswick Soccer Club
- Brussels Scalex Club
- Bubble Store Controller (AT&T)
- Buffalo State College (Buffalo, NY)
- Building Safe Communities
- Building Science Consulting (various locations)
- Building Science Corporation
- Building Standards Commission (California)
- Building Suppliers Corporation
- Building Sustainable Cities
- Building Systems Councils
- Bullseye Support Center
- Buloke Shire Council (Australia)
- Bunker Surcharge
- Bureau des Substances Contrôlées
- Bureau du Superintendent des Faillites (Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy - Canada)
- Bureau of Study Counsel (Harvard University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a mid-to large sized building service contractor looking to expand services, you should also consider merging with or acquiring another company.
Before that he served as senior vice president, global sales and marketing, where he led the development of a global sales team to focus on key global retailers and building service contractors.
Before that, he served as senior vice president, global sales and marketing, where he led the development of a global sales team to focus on key global retailers and building service contractors.
It offers paper towels, corrugated boxes, packaging products, cleaning supplies and more to building service contractors, industrial plants and the health care industry.
Described as the "only magazine dedicated entirely to floor care in the commercial environment," the title is being targeted to buyers of floor care products at commercial facilities, including hospitals, schools, hotels, stores, malls, industrial plants and office buildings, as well as building service contractors, distributors and manufacturers.