Permission was originally granted in 2009 when funding was available as part of the Building Schools for the Future programme.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Building Schools for the Future (UK Government education initiative)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 155 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- Brief Stop For Fuel
- Brigade Sets Fielding
- British Shipping Federation
- British Softball Federation (UK)
- British Standard Fine (screw thread)
- Broadband Services Forum
- Broken Stow Factor (military sealift stowage planning)
- Brussels Summer Festival (Belgium)
- Budget Stabilization Funds (various locations)
- Budget Submission Figure
- Building Strong Families (various organizations)
- Bulk Shielding Facility, Oak Ridge
- Bulk Storage Facility
- But, Seriously Folks
- United States-Israel Bi-National Science Foundation (Jerusalem, Israel)
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor-2
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 2
- Baltimore School for the Arts (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Iron Angle goes on to state that the building work I alluded to mainly involves 'the Building Schools for the Future Programme'.
The Building Schools for the Future programme has recently finished at the school and, as such, it now has some of the best facilities of any school on Merseyside.
Byline: Neil Elkes BIRMINGHAM City Council has secured pounds 339,000 compensation from the Government over the scrapping of a community youth centre in a move that could pave the way for even more damages over the axing of the Building Schools for the Future programme.
THE BUILDING Schools for the Future programme in Redcar and Cleveland is an ambitious, pounds 90m project.