Before another month was up, an architecture expert from the Building Research Station in Watford had climbed the steel scaffolding constructed along the south side of St George's Hall and declared the frieze "decayed and defaced".
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Building Research Station (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Radio Service (telecommunications)
- Broadband Radiometer Station (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Education)
- Broadcasting Squadron
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalman
- Brown & Root Services (logistics services; Halliburton Company)
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Budget and Reporting System
- Budget Review System
- Budget Revision System
- Buffalo Rocket Society (New York)
- Bungalow Renovation Services (France)
- Bureau of Rural Sciences (Australia)
- Business and Regional Systems
- Business Recovery Service
- Business Requirement Specification
- Business Resource Software
- Business Risk Services
- Butterfly-Radial Slot (microwave theory)
- bombesin receptor subtype-3
- Board Recognized Specialist - Swallowing
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 1975 50 YEARS AGO Ten blank pistol shots were fired from the platform in Birmingham Town Hall yesterday by the Building Research Station of the Department of Scientific and Industrial research to measure reverberation time, an important factor in acoustics.