The proposed regulations are in line with expert advice from the domestic fire safety measure working group which includes representatives from the building regulations advisory committee, fire and rescue organisations, the house building profession, water companies and care home representatives.
What does BRAC stand for?
BRAC stands for Building Regulations Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRAC
We have 78 other meanings of BRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber (Louisiana)
- Biomedical Research Advisory Committee
- Bioterrorism Response Advisory Committee
- Blue Ribbon Advisory Council (various locations)
- Blue Ridge Apartment Council (Charlottesville, VA)
- Brandt's Cormorant (bird species)
- Brionnais Rétro Automobile Club (French car association)
- Bronx River Art Center (New York, NY)
- Budget Rent A Car system
- Buell Racing Club (France)
- Building Resources Across Communities (formerly Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee)
- Bureau Régional de l'Afrique Centrale (French: Regional Office for Central Africa; International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Base Realignment and Closure Act
- Base Realignment and Closure Commission
- Black River Area Community Coalition (Ludlow, VT)
- Base Resource and Capability Estimator (US DoD)
- Bay Regional Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (University of South Florida)
- Behavioral Relativity and Cognitive Economics (human behavior model)
- Bi-Mode Row-Based ASCII-Compatible Encoding
- Broward Advisors for Continuing Education (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposals will now be put out to consultation with housebuilders, the Building Regulations Advisory Committee and the public.
The ODPM proposals will now be put out to consultation with housebuilders, the Building Regulations Advisory Committee, and the public.