However the big question is why the authorities did not act sooner and place a building preservation notice on the building which would have given almost immediate protection as I understand it?
What does BPN stand for?
BPN stands for Building Preservation Notice (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPN
We have 55 other meanings of BPN in our Acronym Attic
- Bloc Primaire Numérique
- Bloody Public Nuisance
- Bobine de Point Neutre (French: Neutral Point Coil)
- Boundary Point of Entry
- Brand Profilers Network (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Breakdown Pulse Noise
- Brevard Professional Network
- British Pendulum Number (surface friction property)
- Bronchopneumonia (lungs)
- Budget Project Number
- BulletProof Nerds (gaming community)
- Bureau Politique National (French: National Political Bureau; various nations)
- Business Partner Network
- Business Partner Number
- Business Permit Number
- Business Preferred Network (various companies)
- Business Process Network (supply chain execution)
- Business Professional Network
- National Land Affairs Agency of Indonesia
- Banco Popular North America (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members added they were disappointed that their recent request to the council to serve a Building Preservation Notice on the owners was turned down.
The Victorian Society has written to Conwy Council urging it to refuse planning permission and serve a building preservation notice.
In a surprise move Kirklees Council officials yesterday put a building preservation notice on the Albert Pub and Hotel on the corner of Victoria Lane and Albert Yard.
To this end, I have applied to English Heritage Protection to have this building listed and to invoke a building preservation notice to prevent its imminent demolition.