i6 as Builder of the Year by the Building Industry Association of Whatcom County.
What does BIAWC stand for?
BIAWC stands for Building Industry Association of Whatcom County (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brain Injury Association of Utah
- Bulletin of the Institute of Archaeology (University of London)
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia
- Back In A While
- Back In And Working
- Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Brain Injury Association of Wisconsin
- Building Industry Association of Washington
- Boating Industry Association of Western Australia
- Brain Injury Association of Washington State
- Binary-Input Additive White Gaussian Noise
- Binary Input Additive White Gaussian Noise Channel
- Brain Injury Association of West Virginia (est. 1985 as the West Virginia Head Injury Foundation; Institute, WV)
- British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- Baby's in Black (Beatles song)
- Bachelor of International Business
- Back in Black
- Back in Business
- Backward Indicator Bit (SS7 MTP Layer 2)
- Bag-In-Box (theater refreshment container)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shiers is also assuming primary responsibility for the company's environmental initiatives, and he will be the company liaison with the Building Industry Association of Whatcom County and with Sustainable Connections.
Sponsored by the Building Industry Association of Whatcom County, the Excellence in Remodeling awards are given annually to remodelers who demonstrate a superior level of project design and execution.
The Building Industry Association of Whatcom County is planning to build and relocate to a new Irongate-area administration and education center twice the size of its current home on Northwest Avenue.