About Technovator International Limited Established in 2005, Technovator International Limited is a leading provider of building energy management systems and solutions services, with a scalable vertically-integrated global business model.
What does BEMS stand for?
BEMS stands for Building Energy Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BEMS
We have 47 other meanings of BEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Eastern Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Electropathic Medicine and Surgery
- Base Entry Monitor System
- Bioelectromagnetics Society
- Biomedical Engineering Maintenance Services
- Boeing Employees' Mineralogical Society (Kent, WA)
- Bonny Eagle Middle School (Buxton, ME)
- Boston Emergency Medical Services
- Boulder Early Music Shop (Eugene, OR)
- Brand Extension Mobile Solutions
- Bureau d'Enseignement Militaire Supérieur (French: Office of Higher Military Education)
- Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
- Bureau of Emergency Services (various locations)
- Boston Emergency Medical Services Relief Association (Boston, MA)
- Basic Electronics Maintenance Trainer
- Bio Electro Magnetic Therapy
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Bureau of Health Professions Education and Manpower Training
- Battery Electric Multiple Unit
- Bharat Engineering Metal Works (Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: maintenance of building energy management system The Cardiff and Vale uLHB seeks to establish a contract for the Maintenance and Support of the Building Energy Management System (BEMS) across sites in the catchment of the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
Install a Building Energy Management System - this is a computer-based system that automatically monitors and controls a range of building services.
Energy efficient lighting and a building energy management system have also been installed, while water conservation measures include collection of rainwater and water recycling.
Useful reading Books Making energy work, Confederation of British Industry London: Caspian Publishing, 2003 Building energy management systems, Defence Estates London: TSO, 2001 Journal articles Preparing for a low carbon future, Christoph Grobbel, Jiri Maly and Michael Molitor McKinsey Quarterly, no 4, 2004, pp79-87 Another dawn for solar power, Otis Por International Business Week, 6 Sep 2004, pp74-75 The energy retrofit challenge, Debbie de Lange CMA Management, Jun/Jul vol77 no 4, pp 32, 34-35 Energetic management, Geoff Tyler Management Services, vol 47 no 6, Jun 2003, pp22-25 Useful addresses Energy Efficiency Best Practice Programme Tel: 0800 585 794 www.
By interfacing the automated commissioning tool to the building energy management system, test scripts can automatically command changes to system setpoints to achieve various operating states and document system responses.
4 percent accuracy, the Series 677 Differential Pressure Transmitter is ideal for building energy management systems, environmental pollution control, oven pressurization, fume hood control, HVAC and VAV applications.