Head of the Building Contractors Association Aristos Aristotelous said, as a result of this law, the construction industry will end up having between e1/4150m and e1/4200m tied up during a six-month period as contractors wait for the state to pay VAT returns owed.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Building Contractors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Budget Control Act of 2011
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)
- Building and Construction Authority (Singapore)
- Building Code of Australia
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A graduate of the College of New Jersey with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Brian holds several leadership positions with the American Subcontractors Association of New Jersey and actively participates in the Construction Financial Management Association, Utility and Transportation Contractors Association of New Jersey and Building Contractors Association of New Jersey.
He has served as General Counsel of the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey, the New York Building Congress (recently named General Counsel Emeritus), the Building Trades Employers Association of New York City and the national CFMA.
We held numerous meetings with the Building Contractors Association and the Contractors Association of Greater New York to ensure that the interests of our members are represented by both groups in a unified manner.