There are also fines in place in the building code of Australia," he added.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Building Code of Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Control Authority
- Broadcast Credit Association
- Brooklyn College Academy (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Citrus Aphid (insect pest)
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Budget Control Act of 2011
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)
- Building and Construction Authority (Singapore)
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Contractors Association
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Building Code of Australia regulations became effective in May 2011 and will affect the construction of all new pools and in-built spas.
In 2003, energy efficient measures were included within The Building Code of Australia for all buildings, and this has created a two-tier rental market," she says.
While the housing industry debates the commitment by the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) to increase the energy efficiency provisions of the Building Code of Australia from 5 to 6 Stars, property developer Mirvac has begun building a 9-Star energy-rated prototype home in the Melbourne suburb of Waverley Park.
Davy and his colleagues believe that countering environmental noise requires revamping the Building Code of Australia (BCA).