In a recent Building Better Bones survey, 56 per cent of women questioned were unaware of the signs that they were at increased risk of osteoporosis, and 66 per cent believed there was little that could be done to treat it.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Building Better Bones (healthcare program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Bread and Butter Barcelona (fashion trade show)
- Bredbandsbolaget (Swedish ISP, fiber to the home)
- Brigittes Bretonischer Basar (German)
- Bring Back Black
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
- Broadcast Based Broadband
- Broken, Blocked or Busy (US DoD)
- Brotherhood by Blood (gaming)
- Bueno Bonito y Barato
- Building a Better Boyertown (Pennsylvania)
- Building Bright Beginnings
- Bullstuff Baffles Brains (polite form)
- Bundle Branch Block (relative to the heart)
- Bunker Busting Bomb
- Burlington Bristol Bridge (Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
- Burn Baby Burn
- Burn Burn Burn (record company)
- Buses By the Bridge
- Business Bondy Blog (French economic blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The headline of the press release was also altered by PR Newswire to say that The NOS were the source of the information leaflet Building Better Bones.
This press release is transmitted on behalf of National Osteoporosis Society The launch today of a new information leaflet Building Better Bones provides patients with up to date information about osteoporosis, a disabling disease which affects one in three women (1).