What does BACKUP stand for?
BACKUP stands for Building Alliances, Creating Knowledge, Updating Partners (international health financing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BACKUP
- Beeston and Chilwell Integrated Transport (UK)
- Bulletin of Applied Computing and Information Technology (National Advisory Committee on Computing Qualifications)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (educational degree)
- Bay Area Council for Jewish Rescue and Renewal (San Fancisco, CA)
- Back At Computer Keyboard
- Become a Cheerful Kid
- Better Access to Chiropractors to Keep our Veterans Healthy Act (introduced 2004)
- Binding Acknowledgement
- Back Course Selector (Black Hawk navigational system)
- Bay Area Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club
- Unit Behind Eyeball Vehicle, Ready to Take Lead
- Background Request Control Logic
- Boston Area Church League (Massachusetts)
- Breeding Acceptability Check List (Leonberger Club of America)
- Brisbane Airport Corporation Limited (Australia)
- British American College London (now Regent's American College London; London, England, UK)
- Building Automation Control Library
- Baroclinic Prognosis
- Berlinette Alpine Club Lorrain (French outdoor club)
- Brattleboro Area Community Land Trust (Vermont)