The facility for Sohar Industrial Port Area is intended to provide and sell three million litres of drinking water a day to Majis on a build-operate-own (BOO) basis.
What does BOO stand for?
BOO stands for Build-Operate-Own (Project)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BOO
We have 24 other meanings of BOO in our Acronym Attic
- Bladder Outflow Obstruction
- Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Blizzard of Ozz (Ozz Osbourne album)
- Blood of Olympus (fiction)
- Board of Officers (various organizations)
- Bodo, Norway - Bodo (Airport Code)
- Born of Osiris (band)
- Brake On/Off switch
- Brandeis Orthodox Organization
- Brewers Of Ontario (Canada)
- Business Office Online (marketing system)
- Business Operations Office
- Blue October Open Book (band website)
- Bolt Out of the Blue
- Bunch of Outrageous Breast Cancer Survivors
- Bank of Overseas Chinese (Taiwan)
- Beijing Olympic Organizing Committee
- Big Open Online Course (Indiana University)
- Book Organizations of Colorado (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is to be executed on build-operate-own (BOO) terms.
Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and soon Dubai will be embarking on build-operate-own (BOO) and build-operate-transfer (BOT) programmes for their powering needs," said Robinson.
Egypt had announced the tender for the wind farm on a build-operate-own basis on May 9.
Egypt announced the tender for the wind farm on a build-operate-own (BOO) basis on May 9.
The Egyptian government has also issued a tender in May 2009 for a 250MW wind farm on a build-operate-own (BOO) basis.
Some 90 companies worldwide have registered to tender for the construction of two gas-fired power facilities, in KwaZulu-Natal and the Eastern Cape, on a build-operate-own basis designed to deliver the first 1,000MW of the total 5,000MW South Africa needs within five years.
The project will be carried on Build-Operate-Own (BOO) basis.