It's sensible planning to build margin for contingencies and the unexpected into your financial forecasts.
What does BM stand for?
BM stands for Build Margin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BM
We have 64 other meanings of BM in our Acronym Attic
- Brigada Militar (south Brazilian military police)
- Brigade Major (Staff Officer to Brigade Commander)
- British Midland (Airline)
- British Museum
- Broadcast Management
- Brogan Maintenance (military slang)
- Bronze Metal
- Buddhist Modernism
- Buffer Manager (computing)
- Buffer Map (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The major portfolio losses of the past year have put enormous pressure on bank management to build margins and profits to help offset these losses.
We have never been better placed to develop these relationships and we are confident that by following our strategy we will continue to capture market share, build margins and generate cash,' he said.