feelii was identified similarly from colonies growing on buffered charcoal yeast extract agar plates injected with shell vial supernatant.
What does B-CYE stand for?
B-CYE stands for Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Broad-Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Balkan-Combined Air Operations Center
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped
- Basic Engineering (various schools)
- Burres-Fisch Linear Measurement Index