The sprightly centenarian has been confined within the convent of Buenafuente del Sistal since she took her vows as a 19-year-old, two years before the Wall Street Crash, the Telegraph reports.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Buenafuente (Spanish TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Breastfeeding (infant health)
- Brett Favre (football player)
- Brevet Federal
- Bridge Function
- Bridging Fault
- Bring Forward
- Brought Forward
- Bryan Ferry (singer)
- Bryan Fury (Tekken 3 character)
- Buffalo's Finest (graffiti crew)
- Bum Fights (game)
- Burgundy Fawn (rabbit breed)
- Burkina Faso (country in west Africa)
- Burning Fusion (WoW gaming Fusion Server)
- Bus Fraction (Intel)
- Business Facilitator (Indian banking sector)
- Business Forum
- Business Frame (statistics, New Zealand)
- But First (Hyper Logo command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
De la Rosa, who won a Scalextric race involving the trio and presenter Andreu Buenafuente, at one stage vouched for the Briton.
The intervening years have been a little kinder for Hamilton when he appears in Spain, with his showing on Buenafuente - an entertainment programme similar in style to Graham Norton - doing his cause no harm.