The GOP's plan would keep the entire next decade of savings from cuts specified under the Budget Control Act of 2011.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Budget Control Act of 2011
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- British Colostomy Association
- British Combat Association
- British Consumers Association
- British Crystallographic Association
- Broadcast Control Authority
- Broadcast Credit Association
- Brooklyn College Academy (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Citrus Aphid (insect pest)
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)
- Building and Construction Authority (Singapore)
- Building Code of Australia
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Contractors Association
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They noted that if the Medicare "fix" for doctors is adjusted again in 2014, the Budget Control Act of 2011 or sequester is overturned, or certain 2013 tax provisions are extended, the public debt will rise to 87 percent of GDP, versus the 77 percent now projected.
Finally, $109 billion in across-the-hoard spending cuts ("sequestration") mandated by the Budget Control Act of 2011 will begin to kick in on January 2.
Adding to the mix of bad news, Arkansas hospitals could lose $403 million in total Medicare payments for seniors over the next 10 years if the Budget Control Act of 2011 goes into place on Jan.
Medicare physician pay would be cut by at least 2% in 2013 while some Affordable Care Act programs would be spared the automatic cuts called for under the Budget Control Act of 2011, according to a report from the federal Office of Management and Budget.
The organizations met with the media to jointly announce the release of a report that found up to 766,000 health care and related jobs could be lost by 2021 as a result of the two percent sequester of Medicare spending mandated by the Budget Control Act of 2011.
The term refers to what will happen if the Budget Control Act of 2011 goes into effect at midnight Dec.