Nancy Reese has been named chair of the Strategic Planning & Resource Council at the University of Central Arkansas and will also serve as the chair of the Strategic Budget Advisory Committee.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Budget Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- British Association of Counseling
- Broad Area Chaff
- Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma
- Brooklyn Arts Council (New York)
- Broughton Anglican College (Australia)
- BrownArtConsulting (artworks)
- Browser and Content (open mobile architecture)
- Brussels Airport Company (Brussels, Belgium)
- Buddhist Association of China (est. 1953)
- Budget Activity Code
- Budget At Completion
- Budgeted Activity Code
- Budgeted Cost at Completion
- Buffalo Athletic Club (Buffalo, NY)
- Buffer Access Card
- building alarm cabinet
- Built Asset Consultancy (EC Harris LLP)
- Bureau d'Assurance du Canada (French: Insurance Bureau of Canada)
- Bureau of Air Commerce
- Burkwood Aquatic Club (Mechanicsville, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In student surveys conducted in the College of Liberal Arts on behalf of that school's Tuition and Budget Advisory Committee, Adler noted that funding for graduate research programs was among the most-valued resources.
After the plan was approved by the trustees, the group was institutionalized as the Budget Advisory Committee and has been important in building a collective understanding about the college's resources constraints and opportunities.
Prior to joining DBPC, Varian held such positions as acting chief of staff and principal coordinating agent for New York State's Adjutant General, and chairman of both the state and federal Budget Advisory Committees.
Also, being a member of the commander's staff posed additional responsibilities: keeping the commander appraised of the funding status, providing fiscal advice on funding issues, and conducting scheduled Program and Budget Advisory Committee briefings.