Key words: avian polyoma virus, antibodies, blocking enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, avian, Spix's macaw, Cyanopsitta spixii Introduction Avian polyomavirus (APV) was first described as the causative agent of budgerigar fledgling disease, an acute fatal disease of budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus) that causes up to 100% mortality in neonates and was subsequently designated as budgerigar fledgling disease virus (BFDV).
What does BFDV stand for?
BFDV stands for Budgerigar Fledgling Disease Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BFDV in our Acronym Attic
- Beckley Foundation Drug Policy Programme (UK)
- Besoin en Fonds de Roulement (French: Need Working Capital)
- Blood Flow Debt Repayment
- Boat and Fire Drill Regulations
- Benton Franklin Dispute Resolution Center (Washington)
- Batch File Distribution System
- Benelux Flood Defence Systems (various locations)
- Boston Financial Data Services
- Bureau of Food and Drug Safety (Texas Department of Health)
- Beverly Farm Developmental Training Center