In 1966, Dharma Master Cheng Yen, a Taiwanese nun, founded the Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation.
What does BCRTCF stand for?
BCRTCF stands for Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bioregional Conservancy Retreat (Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association)
- Bone Cancer Research Trust (UK)
- Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
- Breast-Conservation followed by Radiation Therapy (medical treatment)
- British Cadet Rifle Team (UK)
- British Columbia Respiratory Therapy (Canada)
- Bus Controller Remote Terminal
- British Columbia Retired Teachers Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Butler County Regional Transit Authority
- British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Ltd.
- Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, Monitor
- Black Creek Regional Transportation Management Association (Toronto, Canada)
- Bruce County Rail Trail Management Committee
- Business Committee for Regional Transportation Solutions (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- British Columbia Rugby Union
- British Committee on Radiation Units and Measurements
- Business Crime Reduction Unit (UK)
- Brushy Creek Regional Utility Authority (Texas)
- Beaverhead County Resource Use Committee (Montana)
- Bexar County Republican Women (San Antonio, TX)