The suit claims the company misleads consumers by mislabeling the alcohol content of its Budweiser, Michelob, Michelob Ultra, Hurricane High Gravity Lager, King Cobra, Busch Ice, Natural Ice, Bud Ice, Bud Light Platinum and Bud Light Lime brands.
What does BLL stand for?
BLL stands for Bud Light Lime (beer; Anheuser-Busch, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLL
We have 42 other meanings of BLL in our Acronym Attic
- Baud-Lock Loop (algorithm)
- Bayside Little League
- Below Lower Limit
- Bhutanese Language and Literature
- Bibliography of Linguistic Literature
- Billund, Denmark - Billund (Airport Code)
- Biology Learning Laboratories (Stony Brook University; New York)
- Blood Lead Level
- Bottom Lower Layer (concrete reinforcement)
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Bund für Lebensmittelrecht und Lebensmittelkunde (German: Federation of Food Law and Food Science)
- Buraku Liberation League (Japan)
- Business Logic Layer
- Buttock-Leg Length (anatomy)
- Boutique & Lifestyle Leaders Association (hospitality)
- British Luggage and Leathergoods Association (UK)
- Bankruptcy Litigation Location Code
- Bottom Line Loss Control, Inc. (Puyallup, WA)
- Bureau of Labor Law Compliance (Pennsylvania)
- Business Link London City Partners (Uk)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suit involves 10 Anheuser-Busch products: Budweiser, Bud Ice, Bud Light Platinum, Michelob, Michelob Ultra, Hurricane High Gravity Lager, King Cobra, Busch Ice, Natural Ice and Bud Light Lime.
That's why the whole Bud Light Lime thing is so weird to me.
Brito said the key contributors to the improving volume and share trends were Bud Light Platinum and Bud Light Lime Lime-a-Rita, with assistance from Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and Shock Top.
94% alcohol by volume, compared with 5% stated on the label; Bud Light Lime was 4.