Buckling-restrained braces as hysteretic dampers, in Proceedings of Third International Conference on Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas (STESSA 2000), Montreal (Canada).
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Buckling-Restrained Brace (engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Bond Review Board (Texas)
- Bongibault Rénovation Bâtiment (French building renovation company)
- Brazilian Rainbow Boa (herpetoculture)
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn (Swiss railway)
- Brigade de Répression du Banditisme (French police)
- Briggs Rainbow Buildings, Inc.
- Bright Red Blood (medical)
- British Railways Board
- Brittany Rolled Baits