Recognizing the opportunity to capitalize on this trend, McDonald's McCafe locations in Germany began offering bubble tea at all 800 locations for a limited time beginning in June 2012.
What does BBT stand for?
BBT stands for Bubble Tea
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBT
We have 90 other meanings of BBT in our Acronym Attic
- Bosch Buderus Thermotechnik
- Bourg en Bresse Triathlon (Bourg-en-Bresse, France)
- Branch Bank & Trust (various locations)
- Brass Band de Toulouse (Toulouse, France)
- Brenner Base Tunnel (railway tunnel)
- Brethren Benefit Trust (Church of the Brethren financial ministries)
- Bright Beer Tank
- Broad Based Training (UK)
- Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (New York)
- Browse by Title (index)
- Buc Boxe Team Muay Thaï (French: Buc Muay Thai Boxing Team; Buc, France)
- Budget Based Transfer (US Army)
- Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Japanese Martial Art, Ninjutsu)
- Bulletin des Bio Technologies (French: Bio Technologies Bulletin)
- Bundesamt für Berufsbildung und Technologie (German: Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology; Switzerland)
- Butterfly Body Transform
- Byways and Bridleways Trust (UK)
- Bangladesh Bank Training Academy
- Batchelder Bros Tire & Auto
- Bluewater Bay Tennis Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The warnings, released separately, come as Europe, Germany in particular, begin to catch on to the bubble tea trend which has already swept major urban centers in North America to become a popular dessert beverage, the New York Daily News reported.
Regular fruit drink stands just don't offer choices like passion fruit and blueberry, says Gohsn, while sipping a large Nutella flavored bubble tea.
We wanted to create our own unique bubble tea version so have created our new EmiraTEA drink to celebrate this popular combination and embrace the local tastes," said Alex Mir, co-Founder of Bubbles & Boba.
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Jul 11, 2012 AirAsia has added Bubble Tea to its in-flight menu Remember when we recommended what to purchase on your next AirAsia flight?
I was intrigued - bubble tea is basically iced sweet milky tea, with chewy tapioca pieces that you suck up through an over-sized straw.