These young Scots have a burgeoning reputation as one of the most brutal death metal bands on the circuit, and singer Som will prove that she can unleash a guttural growl every bit as earth-shattering as the men.
What does BDM stand for?
BDM stands for Brutal Death Metal (music genre)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDM
We have 128 other meanings of BDM in our Acronym Attic
- Black Drum (FAO fish species code)
- Blackened Death Metal (music genre)
- Block Data Message
- Bomber Defense Missile
- bondage, discipline, and masochism
- BPSK Demodulator
- Braddock, Dunn, and McDonald
- Broadband Network Module (Cisco)
- Browning Double Mode
- Brunello di Montalcino (Italian wine)
- Bubble Domain Memory
- Bueno de Mesquita (political scientist)
- Bulk Data Management
- Bull Dawg Mafia
- Bund Deutscher Mädchen (female branch of the National Socialist Youth Movement)
- Bund Deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls during the Third Reich, akin to Hitler Youth)
- Bunker Defeat Munition
- Bunker Demolition Munition (computer games)
- Business Data Management (various companies)
- Business Decision Maker (Microsoft Windows 2000 training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The band Wasted Land played death metal; Deathless Anguish and Creative Waste preferred brutal death metal.
We wanted to play brutal death metal and extreme music but we didn't want to tread the same water that bands like Cannibal Corpse and Carcass started, and now there's legions and thousands of bands in the underground that have nothing but what they've taken from those bands.