The grape masterminds the pricier Brunello di Montalcino wines.
What does BDM stand for?
BDM stands for Brunello di Montalcino (Italian wine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDM
We have 128 other meanings of BDM in our Acronym Attic
- Black Dog Machine, LLC (Idaho)
- Black Drum (FAO fish species code)
- Blackened Death Metal (music genre)
- Block Data Message
- Bomber Defense Missile
- bondage, discipline, and masochism
- BPSK Demodulator
- Braddock, Dunn, and McDonald
- Broadband Network Module (Cisco)
- Browning Double Mode
- Brutal Death Metal (music genre)
- Bubble Domain Memory
- Bueno de Mesquita (political scientist)
- Bulk Data Management
- Bull Dawg Mafia
- Bund Deutscher Mädchen (female branch of the National Socialist Youth Movement)
- Bund Deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls during the Third Reich, akin to Hitler Youth)
- Bunker Defeat Munition
- Bunker Demolition Munition (computer games)
- Business Data Management (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vat's a tragedy Vandals have dumped almost the entire 2007-12 production of one of Italy's most sought-after wines - the limited edition Soldera Brunello di Montalcino.
Along with chianti, Brunello di Montalcino is one of Tuscany's most famous reds.
Regions and their producers applying for DOCG status have to show 10 years of record keeping and documentation, and when reds, like Barolo and Brunello di Montalcino were awarded their DOCGs, they didn't have to do anything differently from what they had already been doing.
The family-owned wine estate just outside Montalcino has sparked a worldwide renaissance in the grand wines of Tuscany, especially Brunello di Montalcino, a highly-rated red with an intense bouquet.
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Sesti, Castello di Argiano 2002 (2009-15) pounds 27.