What does B&K stand for?
B&K stands for Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B&K
- Bell & Howell Co.
- Benson & Hedges (cigarettes)
- Boosey and Hawkes (music publishers/instruments)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Brighton & Hove (city; UK)
- Bullying and Harassment
- Business and Industry
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)