The packages include 'Niagara-on-the-Lake's Nine and Wine Golf Getaway', for golf vacations, 'Nature's Fitness Trail' package, for hikes through Bruce Trail or a spring forest, and the 'Niagara Falls Adventurer Package', offering four Niagara Parks Adventure Passes for admission to Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury, White Water Walk, indoor/outdoor pool access and accommodation for two nights.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Bruce Trail (Ontario)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Break Time
- Break Track
- Break Transmission
- Breakfast Television (Atlantic Canada Newsmagazine)
- Brevet de Technicien (French)
- Brian Transeau (DJ/producer/composer)
- British Telecommunications
- Broader Term (lexicography)
- Brown Thomas (Irish department store)
- Brown Town
Samples in periodicals archive:
Picnic at Ball's Falls, a 200-acre conservation area along the Bruce Trail that's particularly popular during a local four-day Thanksgiving festival.