With a web browser user interface provided as standard as well as the desktop user interface.
What does BUI stand for?
BUI stands for Browser User Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BUI
We have 12 other meanings of BUI in our Acronym Attic
- Benfield UCL Hazard Research Centre (London, UK)
- Bishop Union High School (California)
- Brattleboro Union High School
- Brawley Union High School
- Boston University Hindu Students Council
- Buckeye Union High School District (Arizona)
- Badminton Union of Ireland
- Bicycling Under the Influence
- Boating Under the Influence
- Bristol Urological Institute
- Build Up Index
- Bus Unit Interface
- British United Island Airways (former regional airline; UK)
- Bristol University International Affairs Society (UK)
- Back Up Interceptor Control
- Backup Intercept Control
- Bangkok University International College
- Basic Units of Information and Communications
- Boston University India Club (Massachusetts)
- BUPERS Unit Identification Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next generation robotics combined with an easy to use yet powerful Web Browser user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms such as Windows (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX and Linux simultaneously on the same network.
The other features of the browser are pinned sites, jumplists, clean browser user interface, thumbnail preview controls, new tab page and many more," he said.
264 streaming proxy files used in axle's iPad/laptop browser user interface, and
BASIS shows off the power and possibilities of the Browser User Interface version of BBx at links.
The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS is a 100% cloud based Video Management System that provides an intuitive web browser user interface as well as dedicated iOS and Android apps which allows customers to view their video from anywhere.
The Web browser user interface enables easy user access to all DVR features.
00 with browser user interface (BUI) technology to dramatically improve the process of developing and deploying business applications for the Internet.