Holding his Browning machine gun, Major Singh replied: " Bas thodi si ( make it small)," recalled a teary- eyed Hawaldar Maam Chand -- then a 22- year- old jawan.
What does BMG stand for?
BMG stands for Browning Machine Gun
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMG
We have 107 other meanings of BMG in our Acronym Attic
- Big Money Grip
- Bill & Melinda Gates (Foundation)
- Billetera Mata Galan (Spanish: Wallet Kills Lover; popular saying)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics (various schools)
- Bloomington, IN, USA - Monroe County Airport (Airport Code)
- Blue Mammoth Games (Atlanta, GA)
- Blue Man Group
- Bomberman Generation (game)
- British Mountain Guide
- Broadband Media Group (Tellabs)
- Brushwood Media Group (Savannah, GA)
- buccal mucosal graft
- Budget & Manpower Guidance
- Buffalo Medical Group (est. 1946; Buffalo, NY)
- Bulk Messaging Gateway
- Bulk Metallic Glass (materials science)
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit (Germand: Federal Ministry for Health)
- Business Management Group
- Business Market Group
- Meteorology and Geophysics Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include a bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, replica Browning machine guns hidden behind the front sidelights, a radar tracking device - decades before GPS technology - an ejector seat and an oil slick sprayer and nail spreader.
50-caliber Browning machine gun at Range Two on Camp Hansen, Okinawa, Japan, last September 14.
50 caliber Browning machine gun with armor-piercing incendiary ammunition.
Summary: OGDEN, Utah: A World War II-era Browning machine gun discovered by U.
Everything still works, except of course the Browning machine guns.
Some enthusiasts use the vehicle for everyday commuting but what set apart Estrada's car was that it had a Browning machine gun complete with an ammunition box.
There were also a small number of Browning machine guns on site, as a defence against low-flying aircraft.