Brownian Dynamics (BD) can be used to evaluate the effect of ion size on current, concentration profiles, etc.
What does BD stand for?
BD stands for Brownian Dynamics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BD
We have 61 other meanings of BD in our Acronym Attic
- Breaking Dawn
- British Dressage Ltd (UK)
- British Midland (IATA airline code)
- British Midland Airlines (airline IATA code)
- Broder Daniel (band)
- Broken Dreams
- Broker Dealer (securities firm)
- Bronchodilator (respiratory airflow)
- Brood War (game)
- Brought Down
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brownian dynamics (BD) simulations of the binding of the muscle form of fish fructose-l,6-bisphospahte aldolase (aldolase) to F-or G-actin confirm the strong interactions previously demonstrated in rabbit (3).
Herein, Brownian dynamics computer simulations examine the interactions of LDH isoforms with G- and F-actin.