Brown Town WHETHER USED AS a gentle accent color or the leading hue, brown in all of its shades continues to be the hot color in the area rug category.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Brown Town
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Break Through
- Break Time
- Break Track
- Break Transmission
- Breakfast Television (Atlantic Canada Newsmagazine)
- Brevet de Technicien (French)
- Brian Transeau (DJ/producer/composer)
- British Telecommunications
- Broader Term (lexicography)
- Brown Thomas (Irish department store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in the 10 Brown towns with a population of between 5,000 and 20,000 being proposed by the Prime Minister, they'll have to get used to it.
Byline: DIANA REID IAN BROWN Town Hall, Greenock, November 25 ##### A piper heralded the appearance of the former Stone Roses frontman, who wowed the crowd by flourishing a huge Saltire.