She moved from Roseburg years ago, after being bitten by a brown recluse spider.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Brown Recluse Spider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Brevet de Randonneur Sportif (French cycling event)
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom - Bristol (Airport Code)
- British Rock Symphony (UK)
- Broadband Radio Service (telecommunications)
- Broadband Radiometer Station (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Education)
- Broadcasting Squadron
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalman
- Brown & Root Services (logistics services; Halliburton Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center's hyperbaric oxygen chamber can also be used to treat patients suffering from such uncommon ailments as cyanide poisoning, gangrene, carbon monoxide poisoning, brown recluse spider bites and the "bends," or decompression sickness.
Kevin McNamara, 40, thinks the 2cm-long Brown Recluse spider bit him during his family holiday in Florida.
Loxosceles reclusa y loxoscelismo: The Brown Recluse Spider and Envenomation Reactions.
Finally, thanks to Rick Vetter for inspiring this work through his own obsession with brown recluse spider distribution.
01 9:00 DISTRIBUTION OF BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS IN MISSISSIPPI Gail Stratton (1), Pat Miller (2), Rick Vetter (3) (1) University of Mississippi, (2) Northwest Mississippi Community College, (3) University of CA, Riverside Early records from the USDA publication, the Cooperative Economic Insect Report suggested that the brown recluse spider, Loxosceles reclusa, is found in all 82 counties of Mississippi.