said at the annual meeting of the Association of Medical Education and Research in Substance Abuse, sponsored by Brown Medical School.
What does BMS stand for?
BMS stands for Brown Medical School (Providence, RI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMS
We have 370 other meanings of BMS in our Acronym Attic
- British Mycological Society
- Broadband Management Services
- Broadcast Media Services (various locations)
- Broadcast Message Server
- Broadcast Message System
- Broadcast Microwave Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Microwave System
- Broker Management System
- Brooklawn Middle School (Parsippany, NJ)
- Brooklyn Music School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bryson Middle School (South Carolina)
- Budget Management Services (various locations)
- Building Maintenance Section (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- Building Maintenance Service (various locations)
- Building Management System
- Building Mechanical Services
- Bulletin de Méthodologie Sociologique (French: Bulletin of Sociological Methodology; journal)
- Bulletin of Materials Science (India)
- Burden of Mood Symptoms
- Bureau Multi Services (French office supply company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference was sponsored by Brown Medical School, Providence, R.
She's a sleep researcher at Brown Medical School in Providence, R.
professor of medicine at Brown Medical School, who will direct clinical trials in septic patients at the Memorial, Miriam and Rhode Island Hospitals.
The Brown Medical School has affiliations with a number of regional hospitals and has been known over its 30-year history for introducing innovations in medical education.
Lonks ([double dagger]) * Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; ([dagger]) University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa; and ([double dagger]) Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA Dr.
Co-editors Grant, assistant professor of psychiatry and human behavior at Brown Medical School and director of the Impulse Control Disorders Clinic at Butler Hospital in Providence, R.