Argosy University, Brown Mackie College system of schools, South University and 19 of The Art Institutes schools were each designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media, publishers of G.
What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Brown Mackie College (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgers Manufacturing Company
- Brigade Modernization Command (US Army)
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- British Medical Council
- British Motor Corporation
- British Mountaineering Council
- Brittle Matrix Composite
- Broadband Microwave Capacitor
- Broadcast Management Center
- Broadcast/Multicast Control
- Broyhill Music Center (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
- Bryan-Michael Cox (musician)
- Bryn Mawr College
- Bubble Memory Controller
- Budapest Music Center (Hungarian record label)
- Budweiser, Miller, Coors (major US beer brewers)
- Buell Motor Company
- Buhrs-Media Craft
- Building Maintenance and Construction (various locations)
- Building Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next scientific meeting for the New Mexico State Society will be on October 18, 2014, at Brown Mackie College, Albuquerque, from 8 a.
Additionally, Taylor held director of admissions positions at the Brown Mackie College campus in Louisville, Ky.
The Miami Herald has leased 50,000 square feet of office space in its building at One Herald Plaza in Miami, which has been the newspaper's headquarters since 1963, to Brown Mackie College.
For many, the idea of having a Taco Bell and a Pizza Hut paired in the same restaurant seemed incongruous at first, just as the matchmaking of Brown Mackie College and the Art Institute of Colorado might surprise some.
When the coach resigned, he transferred to Brown Mackie College in Salina, Kan.
April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Smart Horizons Career Online Education(SHCOE), the world's first private, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Investments (SACS) accredited, online school district, today announced that the Brown Mackie College system of schools("Brown Mackie College") has launched ed2go's Career Online High School at eight of its schools.
The last scientific and board meeting was held on October 22, 2011, at Brown Mackie College.