Other students are going to residencies at public relations firms Grayling in London and Brown Lloyd James in New York City.
What does BLJ stand for?
BLJ stands for Brown Lloyd James (public relations firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLJ
We have 6 other meanings of BLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Literature
- Bachelor of Literature and Communication
- Baseline Iteration Zero
- Building, Lending, Investments and Technology Zones (community development initiative; Fifth Third Bank)
- Backwards Long Jump (Super Mario 64)
- Bad Love Junkie (singer/songwriter)
- Bataljon Limburgse Jagers (Dutch Army Platoon)
- Bene-Luxe Jewels (Dutch jeweler)
- BlackRock New Jersey Municipal Bond Trust (stock symbol; Wilmington, DE)
- Bons Loisirs Jeunes (French: Youth Recreation Bonds)
- Bumper Lift Jack (automotive)
- Business Law Journal (various locations)
- Blue Jay
- Brookfield LePage Johnson Controls
- Bachelor Lake Joint Venture (Canada)
- Beyond Limits Known (sportswear; various locations)
- Bielska Liga Koszykowki (Polish basketball league)
- Blackpool, England, United Kingdom - Blackpool (Airport Code)
- BlackRock, Inc. (stock symbol; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will also be supported by the expertise of our international consultants, KPMG one of the largest international companies providing auditing, tax and advisory services, Patton and Boggs an international law firm that serves as a legal advisor to businesses throughout the region and worldwide developing international trade and investment agreements in addition to dispute resolution and other legislative issues, Brown Lloyd James a public relations firm that offers strategic advice, public diplomacy government relations, reputation management and media relations," he added.
The firm, Brown Lloyd James (BLJ), which represents such clients as Andrew Lloyd Webber and his production company, The Really Useful Group, Ltd.