An internal audit by Florida's Broward County School Board in its 2006 report of the enmeshed relationship between the district's TPA at the time, Gallagher Bassett, and its managed-care vendor, Corvel, sheds light on the issue.
What does BCSB stand for?
BCSB stands for Broward County School Board (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCSB
We have 10 other meanings of BCSB in our Acronym Attic
- Breast Cancer Survivors and Friends
- British Chevening Scholars Association in Jordan
- British Columbia Settlement and Adaptation Program (British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Student Assistance Program
- Benton County Search and Rescue (Arkansas)
- British Columbia Search and Rescue Association (Canada)
- Baltimore County Savings Bank (Maryland)
- Banking Code Standards Board
- Berkeley Center for Structural Biology (Berkeley, CA)
- Bloomsbury Centre for Structural Biology (UK; est. 1998)
- Brown County State Bank (Sterling, IL)
- Barry County Southern Baptist Association (Cassville, MO)
- British Coloured Sheep Breeders Association
- Bucks County School of Beauty Culture, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Bulgarian-Canadian Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (est. 2005; Mumbai, India)
- Bay County Small Business Incubator
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Baltimore Community School Connections (Baltimore, MD)
- Banco Caja Social y Colmena (Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those 679 school-age foster children in Broward, 206 are provided transportation to stabilize their education, 251 with disabilities are getting advocates to assist in their education, and the agency serving these children communicates regularly with the Broward County School Board to better serve these foster children.
Joseph Melita, head of special investigations for the Broward County school board, said he believes Vanchieri is a good teacher who "realizes he made a bad decision" but that because the videos are accessible to the public, Vanchieri most probably will be fired.
Among his many civic activities, he served as a member of the Broward County School Board from 1994 to 1998.