The Broward County Convention Center hotel's deal fell apart in December, and even if the county approves a new bid this year, the hotel may not be built until 2014.
What does BCCC stand for?
BCCC stands for Broward County Convention Center (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCC
We have 194 other meanings of BCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Bell Centre for Creative Communications
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Blockchain Collaborative Consortium (Japan)
- Blockwise Concatenated Convolutional Code
- Board Certified Christian Counselor (International Board of Christian Counselors)
- Board of Control for Cricket in Chandiya (India)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Control (various locations)
- British Columbia College of Chiropractic (Canada)
- British Columbia Computer Centre
- British Custom Car Club (UK)
- Bucks County Community College (Newtown, PA)
- Butler County Community College
- Bennington County Child Care Association (Vermont)
- Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Alliance (trade association; UK)
- Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Association (United Kingdom)
- British Columbia Career Colleges Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Contact Centre Association (Canada)
- Bishops' Conference of the Catholic Church in China
- Bilateral Crossed Cerebello-Cerebral Diaschisis
- Bearded Collie Club of Central Florida (dog club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Broward County Bar will hold its 2009 Bench-Bar Convention October 16 at the Broward County Convention Center.
FaulknerUSA, the development firm once slated to build a 1,000-room Hilton Hotel next to the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, will get roughly $2 million back from the county after threatening to sue for two years' worth of project costs.